Friday 27 May 2011

Anak Soleha

It is rare ocassion, we hear children talk about their parents and how much they have the responsibilities towards thier parents. Today that changed.  I was impressed when listening to two ladies seated seated behind me during my journey to East Coast. I feel proud and humble, in the world of materials, there are still children who value their parents because I am a parent myself.

From the conversation, I got to know who the parents are, though I was not in communication with them. They talked how the mother in particular is very hard working, helping others, never say no, at the same fulfilling her role as mother, wife and Muslim.

I feel so grateful to these two women who are also appear to do what they parent are doing, looking after the sick grandparent while other children of the grandparent are neglecting the sick grandpa

My conclusion from the talk I heard is  that the mother is a woman of soleha raising soleha children.  She is the example of Muslim who when die leaves three things, Anak and soleha, amal soleh and knowledge. Alhamdullilah and thank you Allah

No comments:

Post a Comment