Saturday 11 June 2011

Mistakes

As Salam and Hi

If you see my earlier posts, there are many spelling mistakes, sometime the hands work faster than the mind and the mind (Malay mind) seem to control the fingers. Stamp for example is spelt stem (because of the sound, so the finger is listening the sound).

In the beginning I was so also so anxious having a blog and wanted to express what is in my mind. subsequently the post becoming much nicer and grammatically improved, not 100% but they have improved. Mistakes will happen and continue to happen. Even a well written book, one can see mistakes. But that is okey. Without knowing one's mistake, one can become better. The only perfectiveness and mistakes free is Allah the Al-Mighty

So for that, I am apologize. Nevertheless I do hope you learn something from my blog. I do not have many followers as yet, so for those who read my blog, do pass on to others. We can learn from each other though comments sent and improve ourselves

Wasaalam

No comments:

Post a Comment