Sunday 5 June 2011

Apologize

Hi again

Before I proceed, I want to apologize for two things.  But before that let talk about apologize

Apologize to some culture show sign of weakness but to me it is a noble thing to do especially when we know we are wrong.  Of course, there are times one should not apologize when one know that she / he is "right" ethically, morally, religiously. I apologize a lot as along as it does not involved the three (ethic, moral, religious). Right is in "..." because sometime we know we are right but the situation or the person is intense and arrogant to admit. The apology will make the situation/environment calm at that time.  Let the person "win" first to calm the situation (words If you THINK I am wrong, {but you know you are not}, I am sorry. Technically you are not wrong but the person think you are wrong. Sooner or later, the truth will prevail. But don't apologize if you are performing or wanted to perform any religious obligation. Example, you said "sorry I want to do my solat, sorry I am fasting today. The words to use is "Excuse" me.

Of course it is difficult for most arrogant, high status people to admit their mistakes as I mentioned previously in my blog. There are people not only arrogant and know they are wrong, but because there are so much hatred and anger in them, making them cannot accept apology and never apologize.  This kind a person is sick in mind, soul and heart. They will do anything to ensure that people believe they they are right, which include fitnah (I will talk about it next time). Strangely, these people usually have a lot of followers.  And these group of people are hard to change.

Remember, what is wrong cannot be right and what is right cannot be wrong or halal is always halal and haram will always haram. This is another topic that can be discussed later.

Hopefully we are not in the hard core group.  For those who have the heart and soul to see things in a bigger picture and believe and right and wrong, apologize. In another words, everyone of all ages can, should say apologize irrespective of age, gender and social status.  A mother / father can apologize to their children, a girl can apologize to a boy, a head of a company can apologize to his mail man or cleaner if it proved they are in the wrong and vice versa.

"Hold to forgiveness; command what is right; but turn away from the ignorant. " (7:199)

"Nor walk on the earth with insolence: for thou can not rend the earth asunder, nor reach the mountains in height."(17:37)

"And swell not thy cheek (for pride) at men, nor walk in insolence through the earth; for God loveth not any arrogant boaster."  (31:18) 

So what am I apologizing here. First, about the use of using National language, for my blog. The blog is in English hopefully it can be an avenue to inform other English speaking people about Islam, which I am including in my blog. Secondly I need to apologize for not properly editing my blog for grammar. English is not my native language and I never go to formal English school. I started learning English when I entered Nursing which was very difficult but determination and hard work help me through the course successfully in ENGLISH.  I am still learning and always refer to dictionary.

As Salam

No comments:

Post a Comment