Tuesday 5 July 2011

Dentist

4/7/11

Going to Dentist is a trip that not many like to do unless we have problem, a scenario which should not happen.  We need to visit dentist before we have problem.  I am no exception though my son is a dentist.

However today, I visited a dentist (not in Malaysia).  Masyallah. I forgot about the pain, the worry because from the moment I arrived until I left, I was so overjoy. The receptionist was welcoming then the dentist welcome me to the room.  He seated me, talked with me and hanged my jacket.  He smiled, and continued talking while he is doing his job. Injection was given, but I did not feel it, masyallah. He thank me at every effort I made.

As soon as I finished and returned home, I e-mailed my son and telling him my experience advising him to do the same.  Being in health care services or any other services for that matter, we need to have this kind of attitude be it a nurse, a doctor or any paramedic.

Dr Aishah

No comments:

Post a Comment